Below you can read the most important rules and terms of our business:
- Cancelation without charge can be done up to 24 hours before the leasing.
- The company will charge 1 day’s rental in case the customer does not show at the appointment.
- The company has the right to change the model or to cancel the rental in case of emergency.
- The company has the right to deny the leasing charging 1 day’s rental in case the driver does not have all the needed documents or does not have the proper age (21 years).
- Drivers must show the appropriate driver’s license for the vehicle reserved valid for at least 1 year, if in doubt contact us.
- Driving license requirements by Greek and European traffic law: For scooters 50cc (Piaggio Typhoon and Kymco People) EU license class AM , for motorbikes up to 125 EU class A1, for larger displacement motorcycles class A is required by law and insurance. For non EU driver's license a motorcycle endorsement is required for all motorbikes. Driving a scooter even less than 50cc with a car only driver's license is not allowed in Greece and all Greek Insurance companies refuse to cover such drivers.
- All cars and ATV's can be driven with a car driver's license, the insurance company accepts a car driver's license that is in English even if an International permit is legally required, so we will accept such licenses without the international ( except the licenses from Turkey, Pakistan, Albania, Syria and Bagladesh that are not accepted by the insurance company)
- We will refuse rental if we think that the driver is not safe for any reason (e.g lack of skill, suspected alcohol use etc)
We don’t sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
Google AdWords Remarketing
For any question or clarification please use the contact form.